Monday 25 June 2012

One again my blog has been left slightly abandoned...
Tomorrow I start my new design job!!
I never like to post who I'm working for on here (as I'm never sure what I will and won't be allowed to post) but if you have followed my blog for a while it might be obvious who I used to work for....and I'm sure work related photos/posts will appear again soon.
I'm excited and nervous to be the "new girl" and I know the first couple of weeks at a new place are always a little rubbish as you learn all the ways of a new studio.
I shall let you know how it all goes!

I hope to have an overhaul of my blog too, it's been a while and I think the reason I stopped posting so much was because it felt stale even to me. I want to make it more personal, more of my drawings, thoughts, and maybe even "almost" outfit posts (i'm always scared to put myself out there too much!)

:)

Please bear with me
Send me links to any new blogs you have found/you have to get me back in the mood for blogging

Join me on Twitter and Tumblr whilst you're at it

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Pg Slot รวม ตลาดเกมออนไลน์ในขณะนี้นั้นเติบโตขึ้นอย่างเร็วจนกระทั่งไม่ได้นึกฝัน pg slot มีผู้เล่นมากมายก่ายกองสนใจกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ด้วยเหตุว่าสามารถสร้างผลกำไรอย่างมากมาย

    ReplyDelete