Tuesday 20 April 2010

Barbara

I meant to post this days ago but have been lying in a hotel room in Paris feeling sorry for myself with 70euros worth of antibiotics (who knew medicine was so expensive in Paris!! ergh!).

I first came across Barbara Palvin backstage at Vuitton where there seemed to be a bit of a buzz about her and then I saw her on this month's Jalouse...

and now I see Vogue.co.uk have been raving about her today.
She is quite short for a model (most sources saying just under 5' 9") but is already being called the new Natalia Vodianova at only 17.

As well as numerous shows last season, including Prada, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu and Nina Ricci she was on the cover of Officiel and she is also fronting the SS2010 campaign for French label Stella Forest.

She's fast becoming my new favourite!

beinglovingdoing.com/stelleforest.fr/joy.hu/betonpanda.blog.hu/tfs

1 comment: