Sunday 24 January 2010

C - O - O - L






images from flickr, google,



Michelle Pfieffer is still one of the most beautiful women on the planet, I don't care if she was blessed with great genes or a great doctor. I have been a huge fan since watching Grease 2 over and over again as a small girl.
Grease 2 was considered a flop after such a successful following for the original Grease story of Danny and Sandy. Most twenty somethings I know have seen and heard of Grease but many let Grease 2 pass them by.
Such a mistake! Stephanie Zinone, with her ash blonde hair, red lips and attitude, was so much cooler than Sandy even when she got a perm and found lycra pants. And although the film came out in 1982, I still find myself wishing I too had a cool rider, fluffy fringe and pink ladies jacket to rebelliously wear inside out.

3 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous and still beautiful for her age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, Stephanie Zinoni always was, and forever will be, one of my biggest style icons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree!!! i love grease 2. reproduction was such a hilariously awesome song:)

    ReplyDelete