Sunday 8 November 2009

Highstreet Chloe






My new favourite highstreet shop recently has been Zara, and having looked at their lookbook this weekend I intend to be straight down there to pick up some very Chloe-esque pieces. They also have a pair of beige wedge boots that look suspiciously similar to the Chloe boots from AW09 for less than £80.
Couldn't get a picture from the website but Zara seems to be on every corner in Paris so hopefully will get a chance to have a proper look tomorrow.

What do you think of the new collection?

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging the high-waisted ants and tucked in blouse look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEE this!
    I'm such a big Chloe fan but am a poor student but to learn they have these new items at ZARA is so exciting! I have been looking for a nice pair of tailored pants too...

    Come visit!
    www.herstylewaysuk.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete