Saturday 18 February 2012

Marni for Me

I haven't been that fussed by the designer / H&M collaborations before, love Lanvin but when it came to it couldn't be bothered to actually go buy anything. Marni however! Not sure I'll be queuing up on Oxford St but I will definitely give it a good go to get hold of at least a pair of shoes...I'm a 37/UK4 for anyone who would like to help me out.

 necklace £29.99

 

sunglasses £19.99 


 shoes £69.99


 women's and men's bag £29.99 - £59.99

I am quite liking some of the menswear pieces too - 


Are you excited about the Marni collaboration? Or have you preferred previous collections from Stella, Karl, Donatella etc?

all photos from vogue.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I'm normally unfazed by designer/high st collaborations too (though I did love Lanvin, I was similarly too lazy to queue for it), but I must have that white flower necklace, the sequinned Peter Pan collars and those pearly wooden heels from this collection!

    Briony xx

    ReplyDelete