Tuesday 30 November 2010

Lula 'Leven

Lula Issue 11 has finally hit the newstands...go go go!
The treasure hunt is on!!

My boss surprised me with an issue a couple of days ago and she found it opposite Liberty in London by the Palladium theatre if that is of any help to people looking. I also think it is in Selfridges too.

Issue 11 it would seem is a Rodarte issue
Laura Mulleavy finds a new day job interviewing Vivienne Westwood and Agnes Varda, she also teams up with her sister to style Lula favourite Kirsten Dunst, and they look at the world of ballet and Natalie Portman's new film Black Swan.

   scans from tfs

My scanner isn't working properly at the moment but I'll try put some more pictures up soon. Below are some photos of the Natalie Portman/Ballet article (sorry for the rubbish quality!)

 I'm going to try grab some more copies if I see them so if you are having trouble finding an issue let me know and I'll try find one for you!

Also click here to read an interview with Leith Clark

1 comment:

  1. wow! the black swan feature looks great
    somehow-someday.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete